Request your Inuru account today!
Inuru is our new, global digital asset management system – the single place where Oxfam will host, curate and share its vast collection of high quality photography, videos, stories and eventually artwork.
wordsandpictures.oxfamnovib.nl will no longer be available as a separate digital asset management system as of April 1, 2022. All the resources you found there can now be found in Inuru. But in Inuru you will also find the material of other affiliates. Inuru replaces 8 separate Words & Pictures systems, hundreds of hard drives and thousands of Box folders. One place to access all of our content for all of our staff.
Click here to request your Inuru account, find the ENG training session recording (FR and SP sessions coming soon) and some useful documentation. Read, watch and share:
- Inuru – FAQ
- Inuru – Quick Start Guide
- Inuru – LDMs list (your first point of contact for all Inuru questions)
- Inuru – ‘Basic user’ training recording (15 March 22)
Be aware that your account will be manually approved and allocated to your team, so mind the below when selecting a 'group' from the drop-down menu in the registration page:
- People who work in country teams should select their country team (e.g. Oxfam Malawi).
- People who work directly for a regional platform, should select the region (e.g. Oxfam HECA).
- People who work for an affiliate (and NOT a country team or region) should select own affiliate.
People who work for OI should select OI.