Oxfam Novib strives to ensure that the information which it places on the Internet via the website is subjected to a careful check so that the information is up-to-date, accurate, factually correct and therefore reliable.
- Despite this continual attention for the quality of its reporting, Oxfam Novib cannot guarantee that the information on its website is always correct or complete.
- No rights can be derived in any way from the information and/or services provided on the website.
- Oxfam Novib accepts no liability for any inaccuracies. However, Oxfam Novib does appreciate it if such inaccuracies are reported to our web editors.
- Information, suggestions for improvements and other material and notifications which Oxfam Novib receives as a result of its website are regarded by Novib as being non-confidential and intended for unrestricted use by Oxfam Novib without any additional permission having to be granted.
- An exception to this is the personal data which is subject to the Personal Data Protection Act. Please refer to our Privacy Statement.
- Oxfam Novib reserves the right to improve or otherwise amend the information on its website at any time.