WEMAN operates in several countries, each with its own in-country project management structure. Local organizations play the major role in project implementation, while regional and global thematic coordinators offer technical support and ensure quality. Multi-country projects are managed from The Hague, in collaboration with country offices and local partners. Oxfam’s role is to develop local and international partnerships and develop the capacity of local partners to enhance impact and sustainability of interventions.
|Source||Oxfam Noivb, february 13, 2014|
- Our story
- Themes we work on
Projects and programs
- Empower Youth for Work!
- Work in Progress!
- F.A.I.R. – Even it Up!
- FAIR Company-Community Partnerships
- Fair Tax Monitor
- Greater Responsibility in Finance for Development
- Bayan II
- Marriage: No Child's Play
- Human Rights of Sexual Minorities
- Quality Teaching in Mali
- Sustainable and equitable shrimp production and value chain development in Vietnam (SuSV)
- Fair Finance Guide International
- CRAFT: Research and advocacy for Fair Taxation
- Countries we work in
- Atlas project browser