We work in partnership with UN agencies, donors, civil society organizations (CSOs), non-governmental organizations (NGOs), microfinance institutions (MFIs), producer organizations, governmental organizations, traditional authorities and the private sector – anyone who works in vulnerable communities on value chain development, local economic development or improving rural livelihoods.
- Our story
- Themes we work on
Projects and programs
- Work in Progress!
- F.A.I.R. – Even it Up!
- FAIR Company-Community Partnerships
- Fair Tax Monitor
- Greater Responsibility in Finance for Development
- Bayan II
- Marriage: No Child's Play
- Human Rights of Sexual Minorities
- Quality Teaching in Mali
- Sustainable and equitable shrimp production and value chain development in Vietnam (SuSV)
- Fair Finance Guide International
- CRAFT: Research and advocacy for Fair Taxation
- Countries we work in
- Atlas project browser