Gender in value chains in Zimbabwe
The documentary film is based on an innovation pilot carried out by FACHIG in Muzarabani, Zimbabwe and co-funded by GIZ. It is part of Oxfam Novib’s Women’s Empowerment Mainstreaming and Networking (WEMAN) programme, which aims at innovation, learning and advocacy for gender justice in economic interventions and institutions.
The film shows the experiences in Zimbabwe with the Gender Action Learning System [GALS] in Value Chain Development [VCD]. Apart from the Trailer, the film can be viewed as a whole or in two separate parts. Part 1 focuses on the personal and household perspective, part 2 shows how the development of the cattle value chain was influenced by smallholder farmers in collaboration with other stakeholders.
|Source||Oxfam Novib, January 13, 2015|
- Our story
- Themes we work on
Projects and programs
- Work in Progress!
- F.A.I.R. – Even it Up!
- FAIR Company-Community Partnerships
- Fair Tax Monitor
- Greater Responsibility in Finance for Development
- Bayan II
- Marriage: No Child's Play
- Human Rights of Sexual Minorities
- Quality Teaching in Mali
- Sustainable and equitable shrimp production and value chain development in Vietnam (SuSV)
- Fair Finance Guide International
- CRAFT: Research and advocacy for Fair Taxation
- Countries we work in
- Atlas project browser